Pages

Stay Connected

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sun Dried Tomato & Asiago Cheese Turkey Burgers

Well, today is officially Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful family and support system that is there for me whenever and wherever (and I hope I'm there just as much for them!). I have my health, which in past years has been a little sketchy and also known by some as "The Farias Curse".  I have a roof over my head(even if we loose heat and electric once in a while..lol) and I get to do what I love best every single day...experimenting in my kitchen and sharing my passion with each of you. You truly are amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading what I have to say each day here in my little corner of this vast foodie universe. :)


So, since I'm a little busy cooking our Thanksgiving feast today, I figured I'd at least share with you one of my recent creations. Hey, at least it's turkey-something! 


Happy Thanksgiving!



Sun Dried Tomato & Asiago Cheese Turkey Burgers
1 lb. 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
1/2 c. Asiago Cheese, shredded
1/4 c. Scallions, chopped
1/4 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes, not packed in oil
1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Canola Oil


Mix all ingredients together until well blended and form into four patties. Grill for 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees. Makes 4. 


Points+=7


Now go and watch the parade....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis