Pages

Stay Connected

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guest Blogger Today

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Today I'm honored to be a Guest Blogger at Everyday Mom's Meals where I'm sharing my recipe for Japanese Sweet Potato Home Fries so head over to take a peek! Krista has a wonderful page filled with great menu ideas and even gives you a plan for the week. 

If you're still looking for ideas for St. Patrick's Day, check out my post from earlier this week for an Irish Feast

St. Patrick's Day Menu 

Horseradish & Mustard Baked Corned Beef

Roasted Baby Potatoes

Honey Mustard Baby Carrots

Irish Soda Bread


I'm off to go sell Girl Scout Cookies with my daughter's troop then heading home to prepare for my Irish Feast. Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis