Pages

Stay Connected

Monday, August 26, 2013

Top 10 Zucchini Recipes

Since the Top 10 Mustard Recipe Roundup went over so well, I decided to do a Top 10 Zucchini Recipe Roundup. Especially since every time I turn around, I'm getting more and more zucchini from family and friends who have an abundance of them in their gardens. Here are the top ten most viewed zucchini recipes on the blog to date, which doesn't include my most recent post for Triple Chocolate Zucchini Muffins as it was only posted last week. It's kind of fun to look back at some of my earlier work and reminds me that I should really make some of these again. Enjoy!










And the #1 Most Viewed Zucchini Recipe was...

What is your favorite way to eat zucchini? 




4 comments:

  1. I have a big zucchini in the fridge - now I need to decide which delicious recipe to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    What a great round up. My favorite way to enjoy zucchini is just in pancakes (or fritters) with butter and parmesan cheese. I never eat them that way, though, as the kids don't care for it. I should.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! I like them that way as well and made a version in my cookbook from ones I tasted while in Greece. They're fantastic, but not the healthiest of choices unfortunately. All in moderation right?! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis